Monday, July 9, 2012

Underestimating the time it takes to be a Dad.


Long time no post huh? Yeah I know, I know. I will admit that I severely underestimate the sheer amount of time being a dad takes. There are so many things that I would like to be doing that I simply don't have the time for (like blogging) and to be honest I don't feel bad about that. Declan is by far the best thing in the world to ever have happened to me and I am thankful for him everyday (even when he tries to roll away while I'm trying to change his diaper, what a mess). 

So there has been so much going on in my life that I really don't know what to start with. So I have decided that I will try to make a lot more shorter posts that long posts, but I will end each post with something I either want to do with my son someday or that I want him to experience for himself.  Some of these may be rehashed from previous posts, but I'll just blame that on laziness or a particular passion for that wish, take your pick.

I wish that Declan will someday dance with him mom at his wedding.  Getting to dance with my mom was an awesome experience and something I will always cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment