Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My last birthday before I become a Dad

Today I turn 29 years old and I decided that my birthday gift to myself this year will be to recommit myself to this blog. 

A lot has happened since my last update (clearly) and I will try to wrap it up in short order.  We are having a boy, and we are about 90% positive on the name.  Unfortunately the pregnancy has been less than smooth for Erin as she has had a few issues but nothing major so we are still going strong towards July 27th.  The biggest thing so far has been finding out that Erin has gestational diabetes, which deserves it's own post that will come later this week.

The baby shower is in 2 weeks (May 22) and I think I might be more excited than Erin and I won't even be there to open presents!  We have the crib in our house now, I just have to put it together and clean out the rest of the nursery this weekend.  My current wish for my first child is that I will have everything done that I'm supposed to!

More to come soon!

Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment